Thursday, May 23, 2013

Surprise Guest Blogger: Miss M

Surprise sixth grade!! It's Miss M!! Miss you all and I hope you all are doing well. Do well on your finals for me and have a great time on field day! :) South Africa is amazing and I am learning so much! I've been going on a lot of exciting adventures so make sure you keep up with the blog to see what's up next! So far we have done Table Mountain, Camps Bay, Robbens Island, and I SAW THE PENGUINS! :D It was incredible and I most certainly did my "eeee" noise! The weather has been great so far! Today, we rode bikes to the Cape of Good Hope and then hiked a mountain to the lighthouse. Can you believe it?! No high heels but flip flops were probably not the best choice either. Looking at the pictures, what looks like the best part to you so far? (See I can even create a journal question from another continent!) Enjoy the next few weeks and trust yourself with studying. You all will do just fine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment